- 25.00 - 50.00 INR
- 705.6 g/mol
- Pharmaceutical Intermediates
- Medicine Grade
We have pleasure in introducing ourselves as a registered exporter of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
- CAS No.: 84625-61-6
- Place of Origin: India
- Grade Standard: Medicine Grade
- Purity: 99%
Itraconazole is a triazole antifungal agent used for treatment of fungal infections.
Itraconazole pellets 22%
Product Name: Itraconazole pellets 22%
Synonyms: 2-butan-2-yl-4-[4-[4-[4-[[2-(2,4-dichlorophenyl)-2-(1,2,4-'triazol-1-yl methyl)-1,3-dioxolan-4-yl]methoxy] phenyl]piperazin-1-yl]phenyl]-1,2,4-triazol-3-one
Chemical Formula: C35H38Cl2N8O4
Molecular Mass: 705.64g/mol.
Itraconazole Pellets 22% is white powder which is practically insoluble in water, freely soluble in methylene chloride, sparingly soluble in tetrahydrofuran and very slightly soluble in alcohol. Itraconazole is a triazole anti-fungal agent used for treatment of fungal infections.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 1000 Per Day
- 7 Days
- North America, Asia, Australia, Central America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- ISO 9000:2015 and DUNS certified.
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road,Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India