It is an anti-inflammatory agent that is used for regulating airway mucus. This action of this drug results in the reduction of the viscosity and adhesivity of the mucus greatly improves ciliary clearance. Acebrophylline is effective therapeutically in patients with acute or chronic bronchitis, chronic obstructive or asthma-like bronchitis and recurrence of chronic bronchitis. This drug is available in the form of capsules or tablets and contains Acebrophylline as an active ingredient. It is taken orally and the dosage is prescribed by the doctor depending on the condition of a patient.
- Name: 4-[(2-amino-3,5-dibromo-phenyl)methylamino]cyclohexan-1-ol; 2-(1,3-dimethyl-2,6-dioxo-purin-7-yl)acetic acid
- Superlist Name: Acebrophylline
- CAS No.: 96989-76-3
- Formula: C22H28Br2N6O5
- Molecular Weight: 616.311 g/mol
- Synonyms: 1,2,3,6-Tetrahydro-1,3-dimethyl-2,6-dioxo-7H-purine-7-acetic acid with trans-4-[[(2-Amino-3,5-dibromophenyl)methyl]amino]cyclohexanol
- Boiling Point: 468.6 Â°C at 760 mmHg
- Flash Point: 237.2 Â°C
- Mumbai, India
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Any Quantity Per Day
- 7-10 Days
- As per client requirement.
- Asia, Australia, Central America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- ISO 9000:2015 and DUNS certified.
311, Atlantis Heights, Sarabhai Main Road,Vadiwadi, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390007, India