Natural olive leaf and olive leaf extracts (OLE), are now marketed as anti-aging, immunostimulators, and even antibiotics. Bioassays supportits antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory effects at a laboratory level. A liquid extract made directly from fresh olive leaves recently gained international attention when it was shown to have an antioxidant capacity almost double green tea extract and 400% higher than Vitamin C.
1) Oleuropein of olive Leaf Extract is used in eliminating viruses.
2) Olive leaf extract oleuropein can prevent the hardening of the arteries.
3) As a important medical raws, olive leaf extract can be used to lower blood pressure.
4) As an effective antioxidant, olive leaf extract oleuropein can prevent hardening of the arteries.
5) Olive leaf extract oleuropein can increase blood flow in the coronary arteries,relieve arrhythmias.
6) In enhancing immunity and improving the autoimmune disorder.,olive leaf extract oleuropein plays an important role.
7) Olive leaf extract oleuropein is used for anti-diabetes.anti-virus, anti-bacteria, anti-fungi, and anti-protozoa.