Calcium citrate malate is a water-soluble calcium supplement. It is the calcium salt of citric acid and malic acid with variable composition.
Product Name: Calcium Citrate Malate
Chemical Formula: (C6H7O7)x·(C4H5O5)y·(Ca2+)z
Molar Mass: Variable
CAS Number: 120250-12-6
Appearance: White powder
Solubility: It is lightly soluble in water and the solubility is better than calcium citrate and calcium malate.
1. It has a good taste of fruit and no other smell.
2. High calcium assay, it is 21.0%~26.0%.
3. Calcium uptake by the human body has a high absorption rate.
4. It can inhibit calculus while calcium supplement.
5. It can enhance iron absorption in human body.
Application: It is a compound salt of citrate and malate, widely used in food, health product, edible salt, medicine, etc.