Our organization, Shreeji Pharma International, has marked a distinct position in this industry and is engaged in manufacturing, exporting & supplying quality assured Acenocoumarol (Nicoumalone). Offered pharmaceutical ingredients are used in the treatment of blood clots and ensures proper supply of blood to the veins. These pharmaceutical ingredients are formulated under the guidance of our chemical experts at our laboratory. Furthermore, our esteemed customers can get this chemical compound at pocket friendly prices.
- Our pharmaceutical ingredients are highly demanded, due to their accurate composition
- Offered pharmaceutical ingredients are dispatched in air tight bottles to ensure safe delivery
- These pharmaceutical ingredients are exported to various markets of the world such as USA, Australia and Gulf Countries
- Furthermore, these pharmaceutical ingredients are acknowledged for their precise pH value and longer shelf life
- PubChem CID: 54676537
- Chemical Names: ACENOCOUMAROL; Acenocoumarin; Nicoumalone; Sintrom; Sinthrome; Nitrovarfarian
- Molecular Formula: C19H15NO6
- Molecular Weight: 353.33 g/mol
- EINECS: 205-807-3
- Density: 1.427 g/cm3
- Melting Point: 196-199 °C
- Boiling Point: 592.718 °C at 760 mmHg
- Flash Point: 312.265 °C
- Appearance: White crystalline solid
Uses: Acenocoumarol (also called nicoumalone) is used to prevent and treat harmful blood clots, reducing the risk of a stroke or heart attack.